Phone verification is used to validate your phone number and to ensure that it is in use. It is a common security procedure for mobile applications such as the Caffè Nero App, making things even more safe and secure. Once your phone number has been verified, you will be able to use your app .
Articles in this section
- What is phone verification?
- Why do I need to verify my phone?
- What does it mean for my account?
- I have an existing Caffè Nero App account - do I need to verify my phone?
- What do I need to verify my phone?
- How does it work?
- I made a typo when I entered my phone number. What can I do?
- I did not receive my code
- I entered my code but the code has expired
- I have used up all my verification attempts