Yes. If you have a multi-use voucher (e.g A Year’s Worth of Coffee prize you may have one in a Cracker, for instance) you can share one use of this voucher at a time following the normal process. You cannot share the entire lifetime use of a multi-use voucher in one go.
Articles in this section
- Sharing a voucher – In short
- How do I share a voucher?
- The person I’m sending to doesn’t have the Caffè Nero app installed on their phone?
- Can I send the same voucher to more than one person?
- How do I know whether a voucher I sent has been claimed?
- How to claim my voucher?
- I’ve been sent a voucher but it’s expired…
- I’ve been sent a voucher but it’s already been redeemed…
- I have a multi-use voucher, can I share just one of this voucher?